Wednesday, 4 March 2015

1 Year, 52 New Experiences.


Do you ever get the sense that life is just passing you by?  I do.  All the time.  I get stressed about how much there is to do and how little time to do it.   I came across a Blog recently, about a woman in the US who decided to try a new experience every week for 1 year and I was inspired!  This, I thought, will give me all the reason I need to get out there and do some of the things I have always wanted to do, and to think up some things I have never even considered before.  I am hoping that this project will broaden my horizons, make me step out of my comfort zone, meet new people and I am hoping that it will do the same for my children.

I have set up a FACEBOOK PAGE and I will share my experiences and ask for suggestions on there and via this blog.  I hope to include a wide range of experiences, from physical challenges to spiritual ones.  Some will be with family and friends, and some, by their nature, will be alone.

I am looking forward to the year ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment